The real estate industry demands a broad array of knowledge, skill and experience from its legal professionals. Eastman & Smith's real estate attorneys have in-depth experience in all real estate practice areas, including, acquisitions and sales, zoning and land use planning, subdivisions and development, financing, governmental incentives, leasing, owners' associations and real estate brokerage.
Eastman & Smith's real estate attorneys counsel a wide variety of private and public real estate clients ranging from individuals and entrepreneurs to international conglomerates on a wide range of real estate related projects. We emphasize a teamwork approach by working with other real estate professionals involved in each transaction, including real estate agents, lenders, title examiners, surveyors, civil engineers, accountants and government officials. We will also collaborate as needed with our Firm's commercial litigators who are well versed in contested real estate matters such as eminent domain, zoning litigation and real estate tax appeals.
The Danberry Co.
Findlay•Hancock County Economic Development
Home Builders Association of Greater Toledo, Inc.
Toledo Regional Association of REALTORS
Publications & News
- Changes to Dates for Valuation and Filing Provide Relief to Certain Ohio Real Property OwnersApril 29, 2021
- Compliance Tips for Landlords and Property ManagersJanuary 26, 2021
- May 22, 2020
- Stripping Down Residential Mortgages Under the Small Business Reorganization Act: A Preview of Things to Come?April 21, 2020
- April 14, 2020
- Extended DeadlinesApril 8, 2020
- April 3, 2020
- March 24, 2020
- Force Majeure Clauses Amid the COVID-19 OutbreakMarch 12, 2020
- November 13, 2019
- May 8, 2019
- December 4, 2018
- March 27, 2017
- Amendments to Ohio’s law for real estate brokers or salespersons take effect on April 6.March 27, 2017
- March 27, 2017
- January 13, 2017
- November 14, 2016
- June 9, 2016
- February 10, 2016