- Ohio, 2013
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2014
University of Toledo, J.D., 2013
University of Toledo, M.B.A., 2013
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, B.S., 2006
Kyle D. Tucker's primary areas of practice are construction, environmental, land use, natural resources, real estate and zoning areas of the law. Mr. Tucker is licensed to practice in the State of Ohio and is an associate attorney in our Environmental and Natural Resources Practice Groups.
Prior to joining Eastman & Smith, Mr. Tucker practiced in Cleveland, Ohio, where he represented clients in the areas of domestic relations and juvenile law.
Mr. Tucker is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He received his J.D./M.B.A. from the University of Toledo.
Before attending law school, Mr. Tucker served as an officer in the U.S. Army where he earned several awards including the Bronze Star. His deployment to Afghanistan is chronicled in The Outpost: An Untold Story of American Valor, a New York Times best seller. Since the completion of his active duty obligation, he seeks to serve his country in a different capacity.
- Advising clients in all aspects of mineral property rights.
- Drafting of purchase agreements, options and other transaction related documents including easements.
- Negotiating and drafting lease and conveyance of mineral agreements.
- Overweight surface mining truck defense.
- Representing property owners and companies regarding zoning and land use issues throughout Ohio.
Honors & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (former member, served as the treasurer of the Family Law Section)
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
- Ohio Aggregate and Industrial Minerals Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association (former member)
Publications & News
- March 27, 2017
- Amendments to Ohio’s law for real estate brokers or salespersons take effect on April 6.March 27, 2017
- March 27, 2017
- January 13, 2017
- November 14, 2016
- September 16, 2016
- June 9, 2016