Administrators, legal assistants, paralegals and support staff are all an integral part of the Eastman & Smith team. Work in a friendly, client-focused environment on interesting legal matters. Involvement with professional and community organizations is supported.
Paralegal – Trust and Estate Planning and Income Tax
Eastman & Smith Ltd., an established firm with a history of longevity and stability and a committed vision for the future, is seeking an experienced estate planning paralegal in our Firm’s Toledo office.
The experienced candidate will assist attorneys and clients on estate and trust administration as well as with drafting documents, including but not limited to wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and other pleadings. Excellent organizational skills and good writing and research skills are key to being successful in this role.
Successful candidates should have the following:
- 5 or more years of experience in estate planning, estate administration, and/or fiduciary or personal income tax.
- Strong sense of service to our clients and colleagues.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Self-awareness about strengths and weaknesses and a willingness to grow and learn.
- Strong sense of professionalism and work ethic.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
We offer flexible work arrangements, competitive salary, and benefits, including student loan repayment program with employer match and paid parental leave, a collegial environment, and an excellent opportunity to continue to develop strong skills and grow with a preeminent regional firm. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.