Administrative Staff & Paralegals
Administrators, legal assistants, paralegals and support staff are all an integral part of the Eastman & Smith team. Work in a friendly, client-focused environment on interesting legal matters. Involvement with professional and community organizations is supported.
Eastman & Smith Ltd., an established law firm with a history of longevity and stability and a committed vision for the future, is seeking an experienced full-time legal assistant to join our team in our Toledo office (37-1/2 hours/week + benefits).
- Must be a motivated self-starter with a “firm first” approach
- Must be organized and possess the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects to meet tight deadlines
- Must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have a mature professional demeanor and excel at working with others as well as individually
- Must have strong desire to grow and develop professionally to learn all aspects of the practice
Education and Experience:
- Proficient using all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Associate’s Degree at a minimum)
- Experience in estate planning matters preferred, but not required
- Previous client relations experience a plus, but not required
- Experience with IManage or LMS+ software a plus
We offer competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, and 401k. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org