Administrative Staff & Paralegals
Administrators, legal assistants, paralegals and support staff are all an integral part of the Eastman & Smith team. Work in a friendly, client-focused environment on interesting legal matters. Involvement with professional and community organizations is supported.
Estate Planning Paralegal
Eastman & Smith Ltd., a full service, general practice law firm committed to the delivery of excellent, innovative, and solution-focused legal services, is seeking an experienced full-time paralegal or legal assistant to join our Estate Planning – Estate and Trust Administration Group in our Toledo office (40 hours/week + benefits).
• Must be a motivated self-starter with a “firm first” approach
• Must be organized and possess the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects to meet tight deadlines and handle a high volume of cases
• Must have a mature professional demeanor and excel at working with others as well as individually
• Must have strong desire to grow and develop professionally to learn all aspects of the practice
Education and Experience:
• Proficient using all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred (paralegal certificate minimum requirement)
• Experience in the areas of probate and trust administration preferred
• Experience with IManage and/or LMS+ software a plus
• Experience preparing and filing probate court documents and pleadings
• Experience in preparation of Federal Estate Tax Returns (Form 706), Gift Tax Returns (Form 709) and Trust accountings ideal
We offer competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, Student Loan Repayment Program with company match, 12-weeks paid parental leave and 401k. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.