Events & Speaking Engagements
The law and how it affects you and your business is constantly changing. Eastman & Smith’s attorneys regularly share their legal knowledge by speaking at seminars, webinars and community events on a wide range of topics. Some upcoming events are listed below. Should you have a topic you need addressed, please contact us to discuss your needs further.
Upcoming Events & Speaking Engagements
- Save the Date! February 8, 2019Findlay Country Club, February 8, 2019, 8:00 - 11:45 a.m.
Past Events & Speaking Engagements
- Workplace Trends, Challenges and Best Practices for ComplianceHilton Garden Inn at Levis Commons - 6165 Levis Commons Blvd, Perrysburg, OH 43551, October 18, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Employment Law Update 2018Columbus Bar Association, October 17, 2018, 1:30 - 4:45 p.m.
- Workers' Compensation: Fighting the Good FightHilton Garden Inn at Levis Commons - 6165 Levis Commons Blvd, Perrysburg, OH 43551, May 18, 2018, 8:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Registration is complimentary and starts at 8:00 a.m.
- Safety and Civility in the WorkplaceQuest Conference Center 8405 Pulsar Place Columbus, OH 43240, April 18, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Registration is complimentary and begins at 8:30 a.m. Continental breakfast included.
- This informative seminar is geared to keep you up to date on the latest issues related to the construction industry.100 E. Broad Street Chase Tower 6th Floor Auditorium, April 4, 2018, 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. Networking mixer to follow.