Events & Speaking Engagements
The law and how it affects you and your business is constantly changing. Eastman & Smith’s attorneys regularly share their legal knowledge by speaking at seminars, webinars and community events on a wide range of topics. Some upcoming events are listed below. Should you have a topic you need addressed, please contact us to discuss your needs further.
Upcoming Events & Speaking Engagements
- November 20, 2019Columbus Bar Association, November 20, 2019, 1:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Past Events & Speaking Engagements
- Employment Law Update: Legal Developments and Practical Solutions for EmployersHilton Garden Inn at Levis Commons - Perrysburg, Ohio, October 17, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Registration starts at 8:30 a.m. Fee = $25 (includes continental breakfast and lunch)
- Lexi's on Third, October 2, 2019, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Celebrating 175 Years!One SeaGate Main Lobby - 550 N. Summit Street, June 12, 2019, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Workers' Compensation Claims: From Beginning to End (or Do They)?Hilton Garden Inn at Levis Commons, May 10, 2019, 8:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Registration is complimentary and starts at 8:00 a.m.
- Come mix, mingle and socialize with other professional women.One SeaGate, Main Lobby 550 N. Summit Street, April 30, 2019, 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.