Events & Speaking Engagements
The law and how it affects you and your business is constantly changing. Eastman & Smith’s attorneys regularly share their legal knowledge by speaking at seminars, webinars and community events on a wide range of topics. Some upcoming events are listed below. Should you have a topic you need addressed, please contact us to discuss your needs further.
Past Events & Speaking Engagements
- A New Year and a New Administration – Essential Updates for EmployersVirtual - Space is Limited, February 24, 2021, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Save the Date! Wednesday, November 18Columbus Ohio State Bar Association, 175 S 3rd St #1100 Columbus, OH 43215, November 18, 2020, 1:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Employment Law and COVID-19 Webinar: Safety, Compliance and HR Challenges During a PandemicWebinar, October 22, 2020, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST
- Recorded 7-16-20July 16, 2020
- SCOTUS Holds Title VII Prohibits Discrimination on the Basis of Sexual Orientation and Transgender StatusRecorded 6-19-2020June 19, 2020