Employment Law Workshop
Managing Employee Leaves of Absence
The Labor & Employment Practice Group of Eastman & Smith Ltd. invites you to attend its Employment Law Workshop - Managing Employee Leaves of Absence
Leave management can be complex and confusing for any employer. Understanding the mechanics of the FMLA, ADA, PWFA, workers’ compensation and other legally mandated leaves of absence is even more difficult when they overlap. In this full-day interactive workshop, we will answer the most challenging leave questions and discuss best practices for managing employee leaves with confidence. Topics will include:
- Using all the tools in your FMLA toolbox
- Unpaid leave as a reasonable accommodation under the ADA
- Intersection of FMLA, ADA, workers’ compensation and other leave laws
- Managing return-to-work issues
- What to do when an employee’s leave time has been exhausted
- Updating leave policies and procedures
- Red flags of leave abuse
Hilton Garden Inn at Levis Commons
6165 Levis Commons Blvd., Perrysburg, OH 43551
Thursday, February 22, 2024
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Cost = $30 (includes continental breakfast and lunch)
Registration starts at 8:30 a.m.
Questions? Contact Andrea Kenney at 419-247-1616 or email email@example.com
HRCI and CLE credit requested.