COVID-19 Critical Care for Your Business
With the rapidly changing landscape as we react to the COVID-19 virus, it is not business as usual.
For a recording of the webinar, please register here
A copy of the Powerpoint materials are available below
With the rapidly changing landscape as we react to the COVID-19 virus, it is not business as usual. Eastman & Smith invites you to its complimentary webinar on COVID-19 and its impact on business. This webinar is designed to bring timely, relevant and impactful insights on how this pandemic may affect your business. The program, moderated by Gene R. Abercrombie, includes the following topics:
• The Ohio Stay at Home Order—Are We Essential?
Presenter—Graham A. Bluhm
• Business Interruption Insurance-Is My Business Covered?
Presenter— M. Chuck Collins
• Paid Leave Mandates Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Presenter—James B. Yates
• Privacy Law Compliance in Light of the COVID Crisis
Presenter—Breanne M. Rubin
• Sickness and Taxes: Never a Convenient Time
Presenter—Gary M. Harden
• COVID-19 and Commercial Contracts – Leases, Loans, and Force Majeure
Presenters—Kaitlin L. Hoopand Scott A. Johnson
3/30/20 UPDATE: CARES Act Loan Opportunities
• SBA "Paycheck Protection Program" Loans
Presenter—Scott A Johnson
• SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
Presenter - Gene R. Abercrombie
• Federal Reserve Credit Facilities – Middle Market and Main Street Loans
Presenter - Steve A. Roepke