- Ohio, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S Court of Appeals for the Sixth Federal Circuit
University of Toledo College of Law, J.D. magna cum laude, 1995
Ashland University, B.S. (Business Administration) magna cum laude, 1992
Graham A. Bluhm concentrates his practice in the areas of transactional law, commercial law, general corporate and business law. He is a member of Eastman & Smith.
Mr. Bluhm has served as counsel in multiple business organizations, mergers, asset and stock acquisitions, and business succession plans. He frequently represents clients before the Ohio Department of Taxation. In addition, he has presented seminars on sales and use tax and the legal concerns of operating a business.
He obtained his juris doctorate degree from the University of Toledo College of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude and was a member of The University of Toledo Law Review. Prior to law school, Mr. Bluhm received a B.S. degree in business management, magna cum laude, from Ashland University. He is a member of the Order of the Coif.
Licensed to practice in the courts of the State of Ohio, the U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, Mr. Bluhm is a member of Eastman & Smith.
Publications & News
- March 19, 2021
- October 12, 2017
- September 1, 2016
- July 6, 2007
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Why NDAs and Confidentiality Agreements Should Be in Your PlaybookDecember 2, 2022
- With the rapidly changing landscape as we react to the COVID-19 virus, it is not business as usual.Recorded 3-31-20, March 31, 2020
- Preparing Your Business for Sale – Are You Ready?March 21, 2019
- Small and Family Owned Business Workshop SeriesJanuary 19, 2017
- Business Ownership Succession PlanningDecember 8, 2016
- Small and Family Owned Business Workshop SeriesFulton County Administration Building – 152 S. Fulton Street, Wauseon, Ohio, December 1, 2016
- May 13, 2020
- April 29, 2020
- April 14, 2020
- How the Ohio Liquor Control Commission’s Emergency Rule Clarifies Permissible Alcohol Take-Out and Delivery SalesApril 14, 2020
- Nonresident Travel and Places Social Distancing Requirements on Stores, Among Other ChangesApril 8, 2020
- April 1, 2020
- March 26, 2020
- March 25, 2020