Findlay's Workers' Compensation Update: Helpful Knowledge for 2016 and Beyond
Although the economic climate continues to improve, employers must still watch every dollar. One area that continues to require monitoring is employers’ workers’ compensation costs. Join us for a seminar focused on providing employers with practical information to help reduce those costs and effectively manage their workers’ compensation programs.
This seminar will include advanced discussions on the following topics:
- What to look for when considering whether to allow or contest a claim;
- Navigating the administrative hearing process;
- Judicial review of adverse Industrial Commission decisions;
- What to expect from OSHA in 2016 and
- The seminar will also feature small group interactive workshops in which attendees analyze real life scenarios with individual attorneys and discuss how to identify issues and enhance the prospect of favorable outcomes.