Anatomy of a Claim: Complex Issues Arising in a Common Workers' Compensation Scenario
The attorneys of the Labor & Employment Practice Group of Eastman & Smith Ltd. invite you to its annual Toledo workers' compensation seminar:
- The Coming & Going Rule/Deviation from Employment;
- Concurrent Leaves of Absence (FMLA,ADA, and Workers' Compensation);
- Return to Work/Transitional Work Issues;
- Workers' Compensation Subrogation; and
- How the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act Will Affect Workers' Comp.
Although you will be given an opportunity to ask questions during the seminar, you are encouraged to submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can tailor our presentations to meet your needs.
To register, please contact Andrea M. Kenney by May 9, 2013, at email@example.com or 419-247-1616.
This program has been submitted to HRCI for approval and can count toward BWC safety council meeting credit.