Columbus Employment and Workers' Compensation Law Update
Quest Conference Center, 8405 Pulsar Place, Columbus, Ohio
Join us for an advanced and interactive discussion of significant employment law and workers' compensation issues impacting businesses, including:
- Legalized Marijuana in the Workplace;
- Proactive approaches to reducing WC costs;
- Wage & Hour Update ;
- LGBT Issues in the Workplace;
- Confronting Difficult ADA and FMLA Situations; and
- Generational Challenges in the Workplace
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. and the seminar will last until noon. Cost is $15. A continental breakfast will be provided.
Although you will be given an opportunity to ask questions during the seminar, you are encouraged to submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can tailor our presentations to meet your needs.
RSVP by October 30, 2015 to Karen Lewis (email@example.com or 614-564-1440).
This program has been submitted to HRCI for approval.