Columbus Employment and Workers' Compensation Law Update
Join us for an advanced and interactive discussion of significant employment law and workers' compensation issues impacting businesses, including:
- Legalized Marijuana in the Workplace;
- Proactive approaches to reducing WC costs;
- Wage & Hour Update ;
- LGBT Issues in the Workplace;
- Confronting Difficult ADA and FMLA Situations; and
- Generational Challenges in the Workplace
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. and the seminar will last until noon. Cost is $15. A continental breakfast will be provided.
Although you will be given an opportunity to ask questions during the seminar, you are encouraged to submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can tailor our presentations to meet your needs.
RSVP by October 30, 2015 to Karen Lewis (email@example.com or 614-564-1440).
This program has been submitted to HRCI for approval.