Employment Law Update: Legal Considerations for Managing the Return to the Workplace
For a recording of the webinar, please register here
The COVID-19 pandemic has created a new normal for employers and presents new challenges as they begin to re-open. Understanding recent regulations as well as state, federal and CDC guidelines, is key to successfully tackling these challenges and ensuring a safe environment for employees and customers. Join us for a webinar containing advanced discussions of the latest legal considerations facing employers today.
Topics will include:
- Amended “Stay at Home” Orders – Ohio and Michigan Updates
- Keeping Employees and Customers Safe – OSHA and CDC Recommendations
- Masks and Other PPE – Mandatory or Voluntary?
- ADA Accommodation, Confidentiality and Medical Screening Issues
- Common FFCRA Questions and Challenges
- COVID-19 Litigation Issues