- Ohio, 2004
- Capital University, JD, 2004
- The Ohio State University, BA, 2001
Elizabeth A. Johnson represents cities, counties, local health districts, solid waste management districts, townships and villages in environmental law and litigation and public health law. She is an of counsel attorney at Eastman & Smith.
Ms. Johnson has years of litigation and dispute resolution experience. In addition to public and environmental law, Ms. Johnson also handles domestic relations mediation.
After obtaining a degree in English from The Ohio State University, Ms. Johnson earned her law degree from Capital University. While at Capital University she was a staff member of the Capital University Law Review and authored an article for the publication. She also received the Order of Barristers for trial advocacy excellence.
A native of Columbus, Ohio, Ms. Johnson, her husband and children enjoy downhill skiing, amusement parks and are actively involved in their church.
Honors & Affiliations
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Selected as an Ohio Rising Star by Super Lawyers, 2010 – 2013.
- Order of the Barrister (excellence in trial advocacy), Capital University Law School
Publications & News
Publications & Newsletters
- In Re Bonfield: Are We There Yet? The Ohio Supreme Court’s Journey Establishing Adoption and Custody Laws in Ohio.”Capital University Law Review, Fall 2003
- “LGBT Issues Beyond Obergefell.”GPSolo, February 2017