Eastman & Smith Attorneys Speak at Commercial Core Law Seminar
On November 13, Eastman & Smith Ltd., and the Commercial/Industrial Committee of the Toledo Board of REALTORS, presented a seminar on Commercial Core Law.
Attendees heard from several Eastman & Smith attorneys who discussed the following topics:
- Ohio Eminent Domain/Appropriation Law
- Assessment and Reduction of Real Estate Taxes
- Ohio Tax Increment Financing and Other Avenues for Abatement of Real Estate Taxes
- Real Estate License Law (Current Trends in Disciplinary Actions)
- Alternatives to Structuring Construction
Eastman & Smith's Real Estate Practice Group encompasses all phases of real estate law, including acquisitions and sales, zoning and land use planning, development, real estate financing, bond financing, tax incentives, leasing, owner associations and real estate brokerage law. The attorneys of the real estate practice serve a wide range of clients from individuals and entrepreneurs to international conglomerates covering a variety of real estate related matters. For more information about Eastman & Smith's real estate practice and its attorneys, please visit the Real Estate Section page on our website.