Twelve Eastman & Smith Attorneys Make "Who's Who in Toledo Area Law"
Toledo Business Journal, a monthly business newspaper focusing on economic development and related issues in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan, published its second annual list of "Who's Who in Toledo Area Law." This list was compiled based on nominations provided by attorneys and clients. The twelve Eastman & Smith attorneys appearing in "Who's Who" are listed below.
- Kenneth C. Baker focuses his practice in the areas of secured transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and creditors' rights.
- Morton Bobowick practices in the area of wealth preservation, estate planning and business entities.
- Peter R. Casey III is a member of the Litigation Section with 36 years of trial experience. Mr. Casey has concentrated on defending physicians, hospitals and other health care personnel and entities from medical malpractice claims, as well as other types of professional liability claims.
- Nicole A. Flynn's practice consists primarily of representing employers in labor disputes and collective bargaining and before administrative agencies such as the OCRC, EEOC, NLRB and the Industrial Commission.
- Robert J. Gilmer, Jr., is a senior trial attorney with 35 years of litigation experience. He is a member of the Employment Law Section of the Firm and concentrates his practice in the litigation of employment, commercial and professional liability disputes in state and federal courts and before governmental agencies.
- Stu Goldberg, a member of the Litigation Section, focusing on the areas of product liability, personal injury, commercial litigation, insurance coverage, health care litigation and employment litigation.
- Frank D. Jacobs' practice emphasizes estate planning, general tax planning, charitable planned giving, business structuring, business succession planning and qualified retirement plans.
- David L. Kuhl has extensive experience in business and transactional matters including mergers and purchases and sales of businesses. Mr. Kuhl also practices in the health law area and represents numerous physician groups and other providers.
- James F. Nooney concentrates his practice in areas of business and professional liability.
- David W. Nunn's practice covers a wide range of environmental-related areas, including CERCLA, RCRA, toxic torts, environmental litigation, water and sewer, brownfield redevelopment, transactional due diligence, agency negotiation, contracting, and remediation planning and oversight.
- Richard T. Sargeant has practiced in the areas of environmental, administrative and public law for the past 35 years.
- Lane D. Williamson is a lifelong resident of Northwest Ohio. Mr. Williamson's practice includes real estate (development, annexation, zoning and permits, sales and leasing, eminent domain), business related matters and estate planning.
Eastman congratulates these attorneys on their inclusion in "Who's Who in Toledo Area Law."