Super Lawyers and Rising Stars 2012
Eastman & Smith Ltd. is proud to present its attorneys who have been selected for inclusion in the 2012 Ohio Super Lawyers and Ohio Rising Stars. Super Lawyers magazine generates a listing of attorneys, specifically, the top five percent in each state, who have successfully gained high peer recognition, have reached achievement of some degree in their field, and have consistently met ethical standards. Eastman & Smith's attorneys selected in 2012 are shown below:
Ohio Super Lawyers
- Peter R. Casey, III (Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice, General Litigation; Employment Litigation: Defense)
- Robert J. Gilmer, Jr. (Business Litigation; Employment Litigation: Defense; Professional Liability: Defense)
- Gary M. Harden (Tax: Business/Corporate; Mergers & Acquisitions)
- James F. Nooney (Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice; Personal Injury Defense: General; Business Litigation)
Ohio Rising Stars
- Nicole A. Flynn (Employment & Labor)
- Lynn Vuketich Luther (Employment & Labor)
- Sarah E. Pawlicki (Employment & Labor; Workers' Compensation)
- René L. Rimelspach (Environmental; Government/Cities/Municipalities; Employment & Labor)
- Carrie L. Sponseller (Employment & Labor)
Mr. Harden has appeared in Ohio Super Lawyers for nine straight years, while Mr. Nooney and Mr. Casey have both been selected for seven straight years.
The Firm congratulates these attorneys on their inclusion in the 2012 lists.