COVID-19 and its Impact on Workers’ Compensation Claims
For a recording of the webinar, please register here
A copy of the Powerpoint materials are available below
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, employers are facing uncertainty in every aspect of their businesses, including workers' compensation. Join us for a webinar providing employers with practical information to help them handle workers’ compensation concerns and effectively manage their workers’ compensation programs.
The speakers will cover advanced discussions on the following topics:
- Industrial Commission Hearings in the Age of COVID-19;
- Bureau of Workers’ Compensation’s Response to the Pandemic;
- COVID-19 Claim Compensability;
- Statute of Limitation Issues in Light of Legislation and Tolling Order; and
- Independent Medical Examinations.