Supervisory Skills 1 Certificate Series May 5, 12, 19, 26, and June 2, 2016 9:00am—Noon
Developing new leaders in your organization!
Ensure your supervisors are prepared to meet the challenge of leading your organization—and teams—to success. With the EA’s comprehensive Supervisory Skills 1 Certificate Series, your supervisors will learn from industry experts with relevant, real-life experience the key elements they will need in order to achieve the desired results for your organization.
This intensive training series will teach your supervisors to:
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of a top-notch supervisor
• Communicate effectively to achieve results
• Implement and guide change
• Understand the legal aspects of supervision
• Foster teamwork and cooperation among employees
• Build employee motivation
• Effectively manage individual and Team Performance