Workers' Compensation Seminar
The attorneys of the Labor & Employment Practice Group of Eastman & Smith invite you to our annual Workers' Compensation Seminar scheduled for Friday, September, 8th at the Hilton Garden Inn, Perrysburg, OH.
"Ernie and the Flywheel: 5 Workers' Compensation Issues for Ohio Employers"
Topics discussed include:
- The Do's and Don'ts of Light Duty
- Violation of Specific Safety Requirement (VSSR) Claims, Penalties and Defenses
- Defense Medical Reports 101 - the Basics
- Drug Testing, Marijuana, and Ohio Workers' Compensation
- Preparing for and Attending Workers' Compensation Hearings
The seminar will also feature an analysis of real-life scenarios with our attorneys discussing how to identify issues and enhance the prospect of favorable outcomes.
Please plan to join us from 8:30 a.m. - Noon. Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today!
Registration is complimentary and includes continental breakfast.
HRCI requested; BWC safety council meeting credit.
Questions? Contact Mark C. Elliott email@example.com or (419) 247-1586