Protecting and Building Your Business in 2022 and Beyond
Innovative Business Law Seminar
Hilton Garden Inn Perrysburg
1:00 p.m. 4:30 p.m. Registration starts at 12:30 p.m. Networking reception will follow the seminar.
Event Sponsor: Eastman & Smith
Eastman and Smith invites you to its complimentary business law seminar, "Protecting and Building your Business in 2022 and Beyond,” scheduled for May 20th at the Hilton Garden Inn Perrysburg.
Our program will offer a unique, energetic, and fast-paced format that will expose you to more information than you thought could fit in 31/2 hours.
Topics we will discuss include:
- Strategery! Diversifying and Growing Your Business with Strategic Business Acquisitions
- From First Impressions to Exit Strategies: Preparing Your Business to Sell
- The Competitive Landscape for Talent: Why NDAs and Confidentiality Agreements Should Be in Your Playbook
- Commercial Real Estate Outlook 2022 and Beyond: Post-Pandemic Recovery and Attractive Market Dynamics
- Is Crypto Currency Your Company’s Kryptonite? How Crypto Currency is Being Used in Business and the Potential Legal Issues It May Trigger
- Protecting Your Business Brand and More with Trademarks
- Am I On the Hook for This? Successor Liability In a Transaction
- All (or Not) In The Family: Succession Planning Issues in Family Owned Businesses
- Don’t Get Burned: The Importance of Contract “Boilerplate” Provisions
- ADA, FMLA, FLSA, NLRA, DOL, EEOC and More: The Latest Developments in Employment Law’s Alphabet Soup
- Coopetition: The Status and Enforcement of Non-Compete Agreements
Space is limited.
Reserve your spot today!