Preparing for Compliance with the CMS Vaccine Mandate Webinar
The Labor & Employment and Health Care Practice Groups of Eastman & Smith invite you to attend an upcoming webinar:
Preparing for Compliance with the CMS Vaccine Mandate
On November 4, 2021, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued an “Interim Final Rule” mandating certain health care facilities and other entities to require their employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. The rule is broader than OSHA’s new “Emergency Temporary Standard” and does not permit a weekly testing option. Join us for a complimentary webinar for a discussion of the following issues:
- Which entities and individuals are covered by the expansive CMS rule?
- What steps are required to reach compliance, and how soon must we act to do so?
- How quickly must individuals be vaccinated?
- How does CMS define “fully vaccinated?”
- What is the deadline for employees to request religious and medical exemptions?
- What are the best practices for evaluating exemption requests?
- How do we determine, record, and report vaccination status?
The presenters will discuss these and other frequently asked questions and how health care related businesses should prepare for compliance with and implementation of the new mandate.
Contact Andrea M. Kenney at 419-247-1616 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark C. Elliott at 419-247-1586 email@example.com