Export Training Seminar
Ford Motor Company, Lima Engine Plant, UAW Ford Training Center, 1155 Bible Road, Lima, Ohio
The Small Business Development Center at Rhodes State College is proud to present an export training seminar. They have gathered a cadre of government, academic and private sector experts in the field of International Business. Allow them to share their unique knowledge and perspective.
The half day seminar will explore the export counseling resources available to companies in our region. Presenters include:
- Mr. Pat Hayes: Regional Export Sales Manager; SBA Solutions Group;
- Mr: Pat Perrin: Global Trade Manager; Ohio Development Services Agency;
- Mr. Andrew Spears: Director of Transportation; Ohio Logistics;
- Mr. Bruce Lazar: Partner; Eastman & Smith;
- Ms. Deanna Hall: Tax Director; Gilmor Jaison & Mahler;
- Ms. Linda Caruso: Commercial Officer; US Export Assistance Office;
- Mr. Ray Nessin: Adjunct Faculty Member, Tiffin University; and
- Mr. Sam Moore: Manager; Global Finance Department, Fifth Third Bank.
The day begins with registration and breakfast (8:00 to 8:30 a.m.) and finishes with a networking lunch (11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
There is no cost to attend this event. To register, please contact Rhodes State College by calling 419-995-8464 or via e-mail.