"Risky Business" - Important Risk Management Considerations for Contractors
The attorneys of the Construction Law Practice Group of Eastman & Smith Ltd. invite you to their construction law seminar, "Risky Business" - Important Risk Management Considerations for Contractors.
February 24, 20152:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Mixer will follow.
Insurance Coverage of Construction DisputesPresented by:Joe Urquhart, VP, Overmyer Hall AssociatesBryan L. Jeffries, Member, Eastman & Smith Ltd.
- The recent Westfield Insurance case
- Coverage for defective construction
- Important exceptions and exclusions
Important Updates on the Surety Bond ProcessPresented by: James Lortie, VP, Brooks Insurance Agency Matthew D. Harper, Member, Eastman & Smith Ltd.
- What you should know about surety bonds.
- How to defend a surety bond claim.
- How to make a claim on a surety bond.
Current Workplace Safety RisksPresented by: James B. Yates, Member, Eastman & Smith Ltd.
- OSHA's new severe reporting requirements
- OSHA's aggressive use of the General Duty Clause.
- Impact of legalized medical and recreational marijuana on the workplace
Registration is free. To RSVP, please contact Tracy Jerabek by February 20, 2015 (email@example.com or 419-247-1834).