POSTPONED: Workers' Compensation Seminar - Findlay
Ernie and the Flywheel - Workers' Compensation Issues for Ohio Employers
Findlay Country Club
8:30 - Noon. Registration is complimentary and starts at 8:00 a.m. Includes continental breakfast.
Event Sponsor: Eastman & Smith Ltd.
The seminar speakers will be speaking on five different topics:
• Drug Testing, Medical Marijuana, and Ohio Workers’ Compensation
• Defense Medical Reports 101 – the Basics
• Do’s and Dont’s of Light Duty
• VSSR Claims, Penalties, and Defenses
• Preparing for and Attending Workers’ Compensation Hearings
The topics will be linked by a common fact pattern involving a fictional employee, Ernie, and his workplace injury.
HRCI requested; BWC safety council meeting credit.