Eastman & Smith Employment Law Seminar
Employment Law Update: New Year. New Challenges. New Opportunities.
A new year always presents new challenges and opportunities for employers. Understanding the trends and laws impacting businesses is key to successfully tackling these challenges and maximizing opportunities. Join us for advanced discussions of the following topics:
- Key 2018 Employment Cases and What to Watch in 2019
- Navigating Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- FMLA Challenges and Intersection with the ADA
- Taboo Topics: Religion and Politics in the Workplace
- Effectively Managing Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Hiring Non-Traditional Employees (retirees, felons, pot-smokers, etc.)
The seminar will feature real life scenarios throughout the program and discussions on how to identify issues and enhance the prospect of favorable outcomes.