Construction Law Seminar - Columbus
This informative seminar is geared to keep you up to date on the latest issues related to the construction industry.
100 E. Broad Street Chase Tower 6th Floor Auditorium
2:00 - 5:00 p.m. Networking mixer to follow.
Event Sponsor: Eastman & Smith Ltd.
Eastman & Smith invites you to its complimentary Construction Law Seminar:
SO YOU THINK YOU WILL GET PAID ON THAT PROJECT?
Think again, unless you know what is in your contract!
- The Change Order Process that must be followed
- Notice Provisions that may bar payment
- Enforceable Contingent Payment Clauses
- Waivers of Mechanics’ Lien Rights and Other Claims
- Enforcing Mechanics’ Liens and Bond Claims
CONSTRUCTION SAFETY ISSUES RELATED TO:
- Legalization of Medical Marijuana
- OSHA’s Enforcement of the New Silica Standards
- Recent Cases Related to Injuries on Construction Sites