Eastman & Smith Annual Employment Law Seminar - Toledo
New Year. New Challenges. New Opportunities.
Hilton Garden Inn at Levis Commons - Perrysburg, Ohio
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. Cost: $25 (Includes lunch)
Event Sponsor: Eastman & Smith Ltd.
Join us for an advanced discussion of significant employment law issues impacting businesses, including:
- Significant Employment Law Decisions from 2016 and Cases to Watch in 2017;
- What to Expect from the EEOC, DOL, NLRB and the New Trump Administration;
- Essential Employee Handbook Updates;
- Confidentiality Policies, Non-Competition Agreements and Protecting Trade Secrets;
- Interplay Between ADA, FMLA and Workers’ Compensation laws;
- Managing Intermittent Leave and Other Challenging Attendance Issues;
- Drug & Alcohol Policies and Marijuana Initiatives; and
- Compliance with OSHA’s New Anti-Retaliation Rule.
This seminar will also feature an interactive segment where attendees analyze real-life scenarios and discuss how to identify issues and enhance the prospect of favorable outcomes.