Construction and Business Law Update (Postponed)
100 East Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio
At its upcoming Construction and Business Law Update, Eastman & Smith Ltd. attorneys will address topics of interest to the construction industry and business community. The seminar will address:
- a range of recent case law developments affecting the construction industry;
- relevant changes to the law pursuant to the budget bill, including the ability of public contractors to propose design build contracts to governmental agencies or for public projects;
- some of the different strategies for identifying and targeting internal and external fraud as well as methods of prevention;
- labor and employment issues in construction; and
- local health departments' involvement in land development.