- Ohio, 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Supreme Court
The Ohio State University College of Law, J.D., 1970
The Ohio State University, B.A., 1967
Throughout his career, Henry N. Heuerman has concentrated his practice in the areas of banking and commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, contracts, construction law and business and environmental litigation.
Mr. Heuerman has represented numerous clients in commercial transactions, loan transactions and construction projects. His litigation practice has involved the representation of individuals, private and public entities in contract disputes and other commercial and environmental matters in state and federal courts. Mr. Heuerman is an of counsel attorney located in the Toledo office of Eastman & Smith.
- Represented financial institutions and businesses in multi-state loan negotiations and documentation.
- Represented commercial and manufacturing businesses in the multi-state sale and acquisition of businesses.
- Lead construction counsel for multiple public school construction projects in Ohio.
- Lead trial counsel in the successful litigation of a school district's multi-million dollar environmental contamination claim in federal court.
- Lead trial counsel in the successful assertion of warranty claims for a multi-national manufacturing client in federal court.
Honors & Affiliations
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Toledo (life trustee; past-president of board)
- Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Life Fellow of the Ohio State Bar Foundation
- Ohio State Bar Associations Banking, Commercial and Bankruptcy Law Committee (past chair)
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Best Lawyers of America® in the areas of Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Litigation, Litigation-Construction, Litigation-Banking & Finance and Litigation-Environmental.
- Recipient of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America's Golden Medallion Award and the National Service to Youth Award.
Publications & News
- August 15, 2016
- August 28, 2015
- August 20, 2014
- August 22, 2013
- September 20, 2012
- October 26, 2011
- August 25, 2010
- January 5, 2010
- June 26, 2009